Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where did July go!?!?!?

The Rogers' household has been on the move this month! We have had an event-filled month with little down time! Needless to say, my blogging has taken a back seat to the hustle and bustle. I will be posting pictures soon, as we have so much to share. Two very big moments for our family happened this past month and I couldn't wait to share. First, we finalized Chloe's adoption! We cannot thank our families and friends enough for all of their love and support throughout this journey. Chloe is living proof that God answers prayers in a mighty way and for that we are eternally grateful! Secondly, Chloe started 'school' (aka daycare) today. I have gone back to work full time, which we knew would eventually come, thus the need for her to start 'school.' However no tears for this workin' mama! :) I was too incredibly excited for her because she LOVES other children. I will have to admit, I was a bit anxious all day, but God gave me a tremendous sense of peace today, which was just what I needed. When I picked her up, her teachers just went on and on about how good she was and how much fun she had...and they were right, she passed out stone cold asleep in her car seat before we ever got out of the parking lot...a true sign of a happily exhausted child! This weekend I will get caught up on my blogging...finally, so stay tuned! Many continued blessings to all!

No comments: