Monday, June 15, 2009

Just sleepin' up in her room...

OK, so this made me bawl my eyes out ~ like a baby! Chloe still sleeps in her portable crib (not for much longer because she is almost too big) in our room. However, I thought it best to ween her from sleeping in our room by having her take her naps upstairs in her room. So the other day we went up and played in her room and opened some more toys; I let her lay in her 'big girl' crib while I ran downstairs to take the trash out and when I got back upstairs this is what I found...my baby sound asleep in her 'big girl crib.' I was so proud of her...and so sad too. I have and will continue to cherish every moment, but this one really got to me. Clearly apparent that I am going to have a hard time weening myself from Chloe. There exists no sweeter a blessing than the blessing of a child. God is so good!

No comments: