These pictures really need no words. Chloe is so animated and already has such a variety of facial expressions. She may not be able to talk, but she can definitely communicate.
I have often wondered what goes on in the mind of a baby/small child who cannot speak yet...especially when a much larger version of themselves (adults) are hovering over them talking baby talk...the goo goo gaa gaa language. I now know thanks to these pics. The first thing that popped in to my head when I saw these was that famous line from the old TV show "Different Strokes." I swear if she could have talked she would have said, "What you talkin' bout Willis?!?!" Oh to see oursevles through her eyes...it must be very amusing and confusing!


I have often wondered what goes on in the mind of a baby/small child who cannot speak yet...especially when a much larger version of themselves (adults) are hovering over them talking baby talk...the goo goo gaa gaa language. I now know thanks to these pics. The first thing that popped in to my head when I saw these was that famous line from the old TV show "Different Strokes." I swear if she could have talked she would have said, "What you talkin' bout Willis?!?!" Oh to see oursevles through her eyes...it must be very amusing and confusing!


1 comment:
Sooooo funny. I'm lovin' the bottom pic, like she is daring you to make her smile. So cute.
Post a Comment