Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chloe's placement ceremony!

Finally, a decent Rogers family photo!

Nana B.B. came to spend the night for Chloe's placement ceremony at Bethany Christian Services.

Uncle Brother was there too!

Miss Chloe and her family!

Chloe and her Uncle Shawn and Auntie Julia...they are getting married in June. So hopefully we will have another baby soon...no pressure ya'll! LOL! We love you!

Miss Chloe and her Bethany Angels, Terri & Mark.

1 comment:

The Pumphrey's said...

I LOVE the picture up top - she looks like a little angel! I know what you mean about clothes - I look at her closet and think "there is no way this child will be able to wear all this stuff!" But's it's so adorable I can't help myself! I can't wait to meet Miss Chloe - if you're ever in Kingsport let me know - once Addison gets here we'll try to make it to Knoxville for a "playdate" :)