
Hi! This is our first official blog...ever! :) Seeing as how we are 'newby's' our page will probably be under construction for some time. We look forward to keeping in touch with old friends and family. We have enjoyed sharing in special moments of our friends through these blogs and can't wait to start posting pictures and blogs too! So here goes nothing...Hope all is well!
Much love,
Leigh Anne & Chris
2 comments:
Ok I added you. This is how I did it. Go to customize. Then click add a page element. Then click link list. Then, just fill in the http address and give the site a name like Kristen and Jeremy, ect. You can type in link to friends somewhere on there as well. I hope this helps a little. --KRisten
I'm so glad i found your blog! I have such a hard time adding people to mine, but hopefully I will in the future. Anyhow, love the pups! I can't wait to hear more about your life, and what's going on. Long live the blog!
Post a Comment